Our award winning Wild Mint & Tea Tree Foot Balm will soften and moisturise dry cracked feet and heels. With our rich blend of organic Shea butter, Jojoba Oil, Oat oil, Vitamin E and soothing Calendula extracts. To rescue and nourish dry cracked heels, legs toes and feet.
Our invigorating anti-bacterial combination of Wild Mint and Tea Tree will help deodorise fungal feet infections such as athletes foot. While refreshing and revitalising neglected tired feet.
'The dry skin on my heels, toes and balls of my feet are softer -This balm achieved what lots of pumicing has not managed and the minty freshness was a pleasure 'Tester' - Free From Skincare Awards 2022
- Suitable for all skin types
- Softening with Shea butter and Almond Oil
- Cooling & antibacterial properties
- Ideal for chapped rough, dry feet and heels
- 100% Natural with organic ingredients
HOW TO USE
- Take a pea sized amount and massage over dry feet, legs and cracked heels
- TOP TIP - For an effective overnight treatment, rub a thick layer of the balm onto your feet and heels. Pull on a thick pair of socks. This will help feet feel soft and smooth in the morning.
- Great to use for reflexology
Our balms are made in small batches, hand poured and presented in a glass jar, with an aluminium lid. Once emptied can all be recycled.
Simmondsia chinensis seed oil (Organic Jojoba Oil), Prunus amygdalus dulcis oil (Organic Almond oil) Euphorbia cerifera cera, Avena sativa kernel oil (Oat oil) Rhus verniciflua peel cera, Butyrospermum parkii (Organic Shea butter), Borago officinalis seed oil (Organic Borage oil) Oenothera biennis oil, (Organic Evening Primrose Oil) Calendula officinalis flower extract ( Organic Calendula Extract, )Helianthus annuus seed oil, organic sunflower oil, Tocopherol (Vitamin E) Mentha piperita oil, Organic Peppermint Essential Oil, Melaleuca alternifolia leaf oil, Organic Tree tree Essential oil, d-Limonene (naturally occurring ) Contains Almond oil -nut allergens