How to treat dry skin on your face? Face balms are a fantastic remedy to help treat dry skin on the face. To produce a radiant, soft and healthy complexion. Lightly apply the balm to dry areas on the face. This will help lock and seal in much more moisture.
Worthing skincare brand BalmNatural picks up GOLD for their Wild Mint & Tea Tree Foot Balm at the Free From Skincare Awards 2022.
Dry Skin Problems. 5 Ways to reduce dry skin problems.
- Are you showering too much? Over showering can have a big impact on your skin. Causing dry flaky breakouts and skin irritation. Your skin epidermal layer provides a protective shield, reducing water loss and filtering out toxins. Regular showering has a direct impact on the epidermal layer as it struggles to maintain moisture and balance in the skin.
Find out more about BalmNatural, natural balms. Your skin will feel more nourished and hydrated. Plus your well being might have a positive lift too.
Our balms are:
- Soothing Hand and Body Balm
- Citrus Hand and Body Balm
- Unscented and Fragrance free Hand and Body Balm
- Wild Mint and Tea Tree Foot Balm
All our balms are anti-inflammatory, 100% natural with organic ingredients, made to soothe and nourish dry skin. Enriched with the finest botanical oils and plant extracts including Calendula, Evening Primrose, Almond Oil, Shea Butter and Borage Oil. All with added individual purposes and well being benefits.
New Balms launching May 2022
What is a balm?
Well lets get back to basics. A balm is a noun and early records show its mentioned in the old testament as the Balm of Gilead which was a type of perfume / medicinal salve. In the 13th century middle English used the term ‘basme and the french baume' to describe a balm.
Balms are anhydrous they don't contain any water if they did it would be a cream. Balms are made up with a combination of wax and oils.